Trying to live like a traveller on the planet, and understand how I can coexist he planet, and understand how I can coexist understand how I can coexistwith the with the
nature around me. I am constantly trying nature around me. I am constantly tryingto work in the field of to work in the field of to work in the field of sensitive, human sensitive, human sensitive, human centric, centric,
and nature centric A and nature centric Architecture, rchitecture, rchitecture, trying to u trying to understand Architecture beyond buildings. trying to understand Architecture beyond buildings. nderstand Architecture beyond buildings.I
try to learn through my first hand experiences, tra try to learn through my first hand experiences, travel, visiting first hand experiences, travel, visiting , visiting Indian villages, ndian villages, ndian villages,meeting meeting meeting
different differentpeople, trying to understand and learn , trying to understand and learn , trying to understand and learn the inclusive inclusive econo inclusive economy. Try to spread the . Try to spread the
thought through education and interactions with students. Conduct hands dents. Conduct hands-on
Worked on various projects which includes, Architectural designs for residential apartments,
Bungalows, Institutional buildings, Planning, Corporate, commercial, & residential interiors,
Green buildings, and experimental Architecture..
• First prize… Design competition, Neilsoft corporate office building design.. Pune.
• Third shortlisted project for Rural Business Hub (RBH) for Reliance India..
• Five star green rated residential apartment at Akurdi, Pune. (Ongoing)
• A mud (COB) house in Mandu, M.P. Indid.
• Constructing our own mud house in a village near Pune.
• A small self-learning center.